Grundy & Grundy Food Extrusion Machinery.
Grundy Dryers is a continuous flow conveyor system for drying, roasting, and or cooling. Grundy Dryers is custom designed from single to multi pass, single to multi stage, allowing each system to specifically meet the process & product requirements. Grundy Dryers offers many auxiliary options for a wide selection of products and applications.
THE GX-T155 EXTRUSION FILLS THE PRODUCTION GAP.
The GX-T155 is an efficient and economical medium capicity extruder design particularly for the production of textured soya protein, with a 200 HP main drive motor. It Produces from 1000 Kgs. to 1200 Kgs./hr. A wide variety of products can be produced on the GX-T155 by simply changing one or more of the extruder components. The GX-T155 fills the production gap between the GX-T25 extruder which produces 350 to 400 Kgs/hr. with a 100 HP main drive motor.
40 years experience with extrusion processing has resulted in a steady increase in production rates. Only GRUNDY & GRUNDY make the entire extrusion cooking system, feeding, preconditioning, cooking, sizing-drying, flavour applicating, each component carefully matched and balanced with every other component of the system to maximise operating efficiency and minimise operating costs.
The GRUNDY & GRUNDY GX-T155 a heavy duty 200 HP to extrusion cooker engineered for continiuos service at top capacities with minimum maintenance and operating cost. A wide varriety of heads ,screws and die configuration can be fitted interchangeably to the extruder barrrel making if practical to produce exceptionally wide variety of products. On the same equipment simply by changing one or more components in the extruder section.Typically textured soya protein capacities on the GX-T155 will range from 1000kg to 1200kg depending on shape and size of products we are making.
(1) CYLINDRICAL BIN DISCHARGE :- (Live bottom bin) assured an intruppted flow of granular of floury raw material or mixtures to the exturder.
(2) FEEDER :- Provides an uniform and controlled feed rate to the extruder. Differential speed Differential Diameter preconditioner.
(3) PRECONDITIONER :- Permits steam and water preconditioning to the incoming raw materials.
(4) EXTRUDER SECTION :- Configured of the perticular product being cooked. Design to work the moisturised material into a dough, convey the dough at elevent temperature to the final section of the extruder, where tempreture of the dough is sharpy eleveted during a few second to the desired optimum final temperature. (5) WATER MAINFOLD :- Allows water flow throught the extruder section to maintain desiredf cooking temperature.
(6) FINAL DIE :- Designed to form the extrudate into segments of desired size and shape.
(7) VARIABLE SPEED KNIEF :- Permits cutting the expanded extrudate into segments of desired length.
(8) BELTS CONVEYORS :- Installed at extruder discharge to carry extruder product to the drier/cooler where the moisture is reduced to optimum range required.
A compact 100HP extruder design particularly for the production of textured soya protein at the rate of 350 to 400kgs./hr. A wide vareity of produts can be produced on the GX-T25 by simply changing one or more of the extruder components.
40 years expereince with extrution processing has resulted ia a steady increase in production rates. Only GRUNDY & GRUNDY make the entire cooking system, feeding, preconditioning, cooking, sizing-drying, flavour applicating each component carefully matched and balanced with everyother components of the system to maximise operating efficiency and to minimise operating costs.
Different types of Belt Conveyors for different applications.
A conveyor system is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials from one location to another. Conveyors are especially useful in applications involving the transportation of heavy or bulky materials. Conveyor systems allow quick and efficient transportation for a wide variety of materials which make them very popular in the material handling and packaging industries. Many kinds of conveying systems are available and are used according to the various needs of different industries.
Different types of Screw Conveyors for different applications.
Screw Conveyor on the basis of our extensive experience in design/engineering we are able to manufacturer & supply a wide range of screw conveyors. These Industrial conveyors are manufactured utilizing the finest quality range of material we made the accessible in customized specifications. Longer functional life, robust, construction and low maintenance are the key attributes that make our company a preferred one.
Ribbon Paddle Mixers are used in feed mills for the mixing of feed ingredients and premixes. The mixer plays a vital role in the production process with efficient mixing being the key to good feed production. If feed is not mixed properly, ingredients and nutrients will not be properly distributed when it comes time to extrude and pelletize the feed or if the feed is to be used as mash. This means that not only would the feed not have nutrional benefit, it would be bad for the animals that are eating it.
© 2018 Grundy & Grundy Consultants. All Rights Reserved | Developed by Kaivalya Techno Soft Pvt. Ltd.